Thursday, July 27, 2006

Lance Backs Up The Ass And Puts It In Bass

No, this time I really mean it. And may I also say, it's about time! Followed shortly there after by, YAY! And of course, told you so!

What could have been the first fag to fly in space is now the latest top pop celeb outed by rumors swirling the internet of his sexuality. "I knew that if I ever acted on it or even said that I was gay, it would overpower everything."

Bass tells People magazine, "I was in this popular band and I had four other guys' careers in my hand." Now, all he has in his hand, and on his face for that matter, is a smile. Why? Well, wouldn't you be all smiles if your new boyfriend was 32-year old Reichen Lehmkuhl, openly gay actor, model and wet dream extrodinaire?



In a related story, the happily hot couple has just registered at Victoria Secret, where Lance will unveil his clothing line, "Bi Buy Bi."

No seriously, Lance is gay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home